WIT Transactions Collection
The WIT Transactions collection is divided into seven core research areas. Click on the subjects listed below relating to your fields of interest:
- Engineering Sciences (ISSN: 1743-3533)
- The Built Environment (ISSN: 1743-3509)
- Ecology and the Environment (ISSN: 1743-3541)
- Information and Communication Technologies (ISSN: 1743-3517)
- Modelling and Simulation (ISSN: 1743-355X)
- Biomedicine and Health (ISSN: 1743-3525)
- State of the Art in Science & Engineering (ISSN: 1755-8336)
The collection can also be viewed by the narrowly defined subject areas displayed in the eLibrary Directory on the right side of this page.
Submit your Paper to the WIT Transactions
For information on how to submit your papers for publication in the WIT Transactions please visit the Wessex Insitute conference website.
WIT Transactions Indexing and Archiving
Papers published in the WIT Transactions are referenced by CrossRef and regularly appear in notable reviews and publications. WIT Transactions have been indexed in international databases such as Google Scholar, SCImago Journal & Country Rank (SJR), Scopus, Microsoft Academic, CAB Abstracts (CABI) and MIAR. The papers continue to be added to new databases regularly. All volumes are catalogued and archived in the British Library and American Library of Congress.
WIT Transactions Editorial Board
To view the WIT Transactions Editorial Board please click here.
WIT Press publishes the following eight International Journals. For more information please visit our Journals Page.
- International Journal of Sustainable Development and Planning
- International Journal of Design & Nature and Ecodynamics
- International Journal of Safety and Security Engineering
- International Journal of Computational Methods and Experimental Measurements
- International Journal of Energy Production and Management
- International Journal of Transport Development and Integration
- International Journal of Heritage Architecture
- International Journal of Environmental Impacts
Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
As an integral part of our publishing process, WIT Press adheres to the following Publication and Malpractice statement.