Laser Metrology and Machine Performance VI
Edited By: D.G. FORD, University of Huddersfield, UK
$520.00 (free shipping)
WIT Transactions on Engineering Sciences
This book is the edited proceedings for the Sixth International Conference on Laser Metrology, CMM and Machine Tool Performance. With increasing emphasis now being placed on competitiveness, considerable improvements in the manufacturing process can be made with collaboration between researchers, designers, machine builders and end users. The latest developments in the fields of calibration, certification and standardisation are presented.
The contributions cover a wealth of topics including:
• Laser calibration and metrology
• Machine tool calibration and artefacts
• Machine condition monitoring and intelligent instrumentation
• Quality in machine tool and coordinate measuring machine performance
• International specification standards
• Gear and transmission metrology
• Numerical simulation and algorithm research for the above topics.