Frequently asked questionsHow do I purchase papers?
To purchase a paper from the WIT Press website, users must have a registered account and be logged in. The steps below outline the process of purchasing a paper.
- Login to your WIT Press Account by clicking "Sign in", or "Register" if this is your first visit, in the top right corner.
- Browse through the eLibrary section of the website and find a paper you would like to download.
- Add the paper to your shopping basket by clicking on the "Buy Paper" button.
- You will be taken to your shopping basket and the paper you have selected will be shown.
- If you wish to add more papers click "Continue Shopping" to return to where you were and repeat steps 2 and 3.
- To checkout from your basket click the "Proceed to Payment" button and you will be redirected to our payment provider World Pay. Please follow their on screen instructions to complete the payment process.
- Once the payment is complete you will be returned to the WIT Press website where you will be able to download purchased papers from the "My Account" section of the website.
If your PDF's download fails for some reason, please do not re-purchase that product. All PDF purchases are available for re-download for 24 hours after purchase. Simply visit your "My Account" page (Follow this link or the one in the top right corner) and find the paper in your purchase history.
For help with failed downloads, please contact the WIT Press office by phone or email (Contact Us).
If you experience any other problems during the process please email email@example.com
Other popular questionsWhat are WIT Press Journals?
WIT Press publishes a collection of journals that are available in print and digital format. Our...
Do I need a subscription?
No. All the papers on this website can be downloaded without a subscription.
How do I register an account?
To register for a WIT Press account, users need to have a valid email address that can be used to...
How do I purchase papers?
To purchase a paper from the WIT Press website, users must have a registered account and be logged in....
What is Pay Per Download?
Pay Per Download is the standard, non-subscription account. It allows users to access individual papers...
What is Open Access?
Open Access is a service WIT Press provides to authors that allows them to have their papers freely...
What are the benefits of a subscription?
Subscribers receive 4 or 6 printed issues per year (depending on the journal).
How do I subscribe to a journal?
Details on how to subscribe to any of the journals can be found on the
Please refer to our Returns Policy, accessible from the information menu or at the bottom of each page.
Viewing Downloaded Papers
How to download .pdf (Portable Document Format) files:
To ensure proper viewing and...